Walking Your Steps to Health
13 WAYS WALKING CAN BENEFIT YOU
Walking Your Steps to Health – There isn’t even enough space here to include all the benefits of walking. Walking is simple to do, most healthy people can do it even if it might seem hard at first, and you can do it almost anywhere at any time. The only special equipment you need are good walking shoes, and then you’re in business.
1. Burns More Calories – Walking burns calories like any other exercise, but without the impact and stress that other forms of exercise can like jogging and running. Even if you’re not feeling well, you can go on a leisurely stroll and still get the benefits of the movement.
2. Builds a Strong Heart – Working out always helps your heart because you cause your cardiovascular system to work a little harder, which is good for it when you’re healthy. Keeping your heart strong will keep you alive much longer.
3. Builds Better Bone Health – As we age, our bones become more brittle, and we experience more pain. This can lead to broken bones and other issues. But if you keep walking and moving, you’ll be less likely to develop those problems.
4. Improves Balance and Coordination – The more you use your body, the more it works for you. Walking more often improves your balance and coordination because your body gets used to standing upright and moving more often. It’s a matter of practice and getting the muscles and ligaments strong.
5. Improves Your Lung Capacity – Walking, especially fast walking, will get your breathing up and cause you to build your lung capacity. Usually, it takes about six to eight weeks of cardiovascular workouts to see the full improvement that you can experience.
6. Lower Your Blood Sugar – People with high blood sugar can see huge benefits from walking and burning off that extra sugar in their blood. It’s not a cure for type 1 diabetes but it can help people with type 2 tremendously, and it can help people with type 1 lower their insulin requirements.
7. Eases Joint Pain – As people age, they tend to get joint pain, often caused by arthritis. It might seem counter-intuitive to keep moving through that pain, but pain from arthritis absolutely can be reduced from more movement. This is because arthritis causes build-up of scar tissue in the joints from lack of movement, so if you move more, it can stop that problem.
8. Boosts Your Immunity – Getting your blood pumping and your cardiovascular system working will also boost your immunity from regular common illnesses like colds.
9. Energizes You – Anytime you’re feeling tired for no reason, try going on a fast, ten-minute walk and you’ll find that you have much more energy. This is one reason a fast walk is an
excellent way to wake up in the morning.
10. Improves Your Mental Health and Mood – A nice walk-in nature can vastly improve your mental health and mood. If you are feeling down, going out in nature for a leisurely walk can help. If you’re feeling anxious, try a fast walk (even on a treadmill) to burn that extra energy.
11. Helps You Live Longer and Healthier – When you incorporate daily exercise into your life, it will extend your life. Not only that, but you’ll also enjoy your life much longer because you won’t be as sick or in as much pain.
12. Strengthens and Tone Your Leg Muscles – There is no hiding the fact that walkers have good legs, but it does also improve muscle tone all over your body – especially if you work on getting your arms in on the action and pay close attention to your glutes and core muscles.
13. Boosts Your Creativity – Anytime you’re having a glut of good ideas for anything you’re trying to accomplish, going for a walk without technology, just you and nature (or just you and the treadmill), you’ll get a boost of creativity that will carry you through.
Walking is something almost anyone can do. Because of that fact, it makes it the perfect exercise to start if you want to get healthier and improve your life in every single way.
When are you going to start your walking program?
Here’s What’s Included…
CHAPTER 2 HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOES
CHAPTER 3 TIPS TO SMART WALKING
CHAPTER 4 6 WAYS YOU CAN TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
CHAPTER 5 6 TIPS TO CONSIDER WHEN POWER WALKING
CHAPTER 6 9 TIPS TO ENJOY WALKING
CHAPTER 7 8 TIPS TO BRAVE THE WEATHER WHEN WALKING
CHAPTER 8 11 WAYS YOU CAN INTRODUCE WALKING IN YOUR DAILY LIFE
CHAPTER 9 9 FACTS ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS AND WALKING
CHAPTER 10 WALKING WITH A PURPOSE
Grab Your Copy Now Only $14.95
Click on the Red Button Below for Instant Access!
Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Specialist & Drug and Alcohol Addiction Counselor