Discover the Health Benefits of the Cranberry
The cranberry has a long history of fighting urinary tract infections, fighting dental health issues and being an excellent source of antioxidants and more, naturally.
For decades, stories of the urinary tract benefits of the cranberry have been the source of legend and folklore.
For many urinary tracts sufferers, the cranberry is considered “Mother Nature’s urinary tract fighter”.
In addition, the cranberry is also being called the natural anti-adhesion fruit. Many of the world’s leading research organizations are studying this little fruit with amazing results. These studies are funded by research universities, private companies and public grants.
- Introduction: The Cranberry
- History of the Cranberry
- Cranberries Offer a Supermarket of Antioxidant Compounds
- What is an Antioxidant
- What are Anthocyanins?
- Cranberries Help Fight Urinary Tract Infections
- How the Cranberry Prevents Bacteria from Sticking?
- Cranberry Juice Alters the E. Coli Membrane
- Cranberries and Healthy Teeth and Dental Health
- Cranberries Help to Fight LDL (bad) Cholesterol
- Cranberries Help to Fight Kidney Stone Formation
- Cranberries Help to Fight the Herpes Virus
- Ten Ways to Incorporate Cranberries into Your Daily Route
- Great Tasting Cranberry Recipes
- Sea Breeze
- Cranberry, Crab Meat and Cream Cheese Appetizers
- Cranberry Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Bonus: Flax At-a-Glance: A Quick Overview of the Natural Health Benefits of Flax
- Flax Helps to Fight Menopausal Symptoms
- Flax Helps to Fight Inflammation
- Flax Helps to Fight Constipation
- Flax Helps to Fight Cholesterol
- Cranberry Supplements and Cranberry Products
- Resource Page
- Sources for Cranberry Products:
- Sources for Additional Information on Antioxidants, Anthocyanins and Fruit
So, interest in its urinary tract fighting ability and the anti-adhesion capability of the cranberry includes more than a small group of naturalists, it also includes the smartest and most educated individuals in food research.
This special report will introduce you to the antioxidant-rich properties of the cranberry.
Ongoing research from medical universities suggests cranberries may….
- Provide the body with elevated levels of ORAC units
- Help fight urinary tract infections
- Help fight bad cholesterol
- Help maintain healthy teeth and dental health
- Help fight the herpes virus
Like many foods, cranberries are a natural source of a broad range of antioxidants. However, the unique makeup and combination of the antioxidants in cranberries are what make this tiny fruit so special.
Cranberries are an exceptionally useful source of dietary fiber and are an excellent source of Vitamin C, flavonoids, anthocyanins, including Pro anthocyanidins and are a thorough source of manganese and vitamin K. Cranberries offer exceptionally good vitamin C and fiber values.
READ MORE INSIDE…
Get Instant Access Right Now. $ 4.95
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. So, grab your copy now.