Body Building Guide for Men
Bodybuilding requires commitment. It is a different lifestyle that entails letting go of old habits and adopting new ones. You cannot go into bodybuilding and be half-hearted about it. It is a test of strength, self-discipline, and willpower. Start only when you are sure you can commit time, effort, and energy.
- Assess your body.
- Set your goals and create a plan accordingly.
- Manage your expectations.
- Assess your lifestyle.
- Create a journal.
- Hormonal profile plays a significant role
- Do not be discouraged
- Know the difference between setting up an in-home gym
- Prepare yourself physically, mentally, and psychologically
- Strength-training program
- General body warm-up
- Body-specific warm-ups
- Exercise-specific warm-up
- Stretching encourages muscle growth
- Muscle building
- Burn fat through cardio exercises
- Target heart rate
- Low intensity cardio workout
- High intensity cardio
- Calorie burn ranges
- High intensity interval
- Total body workout
- Cardio exercises and strength training
- Whole body workout
- Muscle group
- Do not abuse your body by subjecting it to more weights
- Strength-training program
- Muscle building but when it comes to your body
- Rest your muscles
- Proper posture
- Bench press
- Do not let the barbell bounce off your chest
- How to perform the incline bench press
- Decline bench press isolates the lower chest muscles
- How to perform the decline bench press
- How to perform the cable crossover
- For improved flexibility and recovery
- Your arms are worked out
- If you intend to tone your arms
- Barbell curl
- Seated supinating dumbbell curl
- Preacher curl
- Concentration curl
- Triceps exercises
- The lying triceps extension
- The triceps dip
- The triceps extension
- Women draw attention to themselves
- In building up your bottom half
- The dumbbell lunges
- The dumbbell squats
- The bridge develops the glutes
- The lying abduction shapes up your inner thigh
- Bodyweight exercises can take the place of weightlifting
- Flat abdominal muscles
- Thick belly fat
- For maximum benefit, crunches
- Total abdominal sculpture
- The Footwork tones
- The Breathing Exercise
- The Single Straight Leg Stretch
- The Roll
- The Long Stretch
- The Saw
- The Long Lever Crunch
- The Lift and Rotate
- How to do crunches correctly
- Reminders in doing crunches
- Metabolism is a contributing factor
Your decision to start muscle training must come from a sincere desire for a healthier and more developed body. Do not go into it just because it is your New Year’s resolution. People who decide to change something in them when the calendar flips on January 1st are most likely to stray from this discipline.
Arnold Schwarzenegger trained consistently and is considered among the most distinguished figures in the history of bodybuilding, and his legacy is commemorated in the Arnold Classic annual bodybuilding competition.
One must be consistent in one’s desires in life to achieve one’s goals. All things are not an overnight Rodeo, but you can do it if you are consistent and strive for your dreams.
If you want to be in the Big Leagues, this is your opportunity to get started.
Buy Now Only $9.00
Included is My 30-Day Money Back Guarantee