Top 10 Weight Loss Myths – Don’t Fall Victim to Them!
If weight loss is at the forefront of your mind, then are you able to separate fact from fallacy?
Do you know what you can do to support healthy weight loss?
Do you know what works well and what simply will not work at all?
Weight loss myths are everywhere you look, and they can be detrimental to your health as well as the goals you have set for yourself.
It is necessary to take the ideas you have about losing weight and turn them on their side. Put your knowledge to the test. Don’t fall victim to information that is hazardous to your health.
The sad truth is that Americans are getting heavier all the time. This is as true of adults as it is of the youth of today. Also, those who are already heavy are getting even heavier.
According to a CDC National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, the number of obese adults has doubled in the past 30 years. It has gone from 15 percent in the late 1970s to an estimated 31 percent today. This is
How many Americans can be defined as being overweight or obese?
Approximately 64 percent of Americans weigh far too much. This works out to be 129.6 million people. According to the 2001 Surgeon General’s Call to Action on Prevent and Decrease Overweight and Obesity, the direct and indirect costs of obesity to society at large, which considers lost productivity at work and medical costs were estimated at a national level to be $117 billion in the year 2000.
What can you do? Read on for the weight loss myths that can sabotage your efforts.
- Cutting down tremendously on calories means that the pounds will drop off quicker.
- Being strict and depriving myself of food is good.
- Say goodbye to all foods that are not deemed healthy.
- Eating food late at night is more likely to pack on the pounds.
- Eating between meals is a dieting no-no.
- All fat is bad for my health and for my weight loss efforts.
- Skipping meals, especially breakfast, will help me in my fight to drop pounds.
- Dairy products should be taken out of my diet completely.
- Willpower is the most important weapon in the fight to lose weight.
- The consumption of plenty of water daily will help me lose pounds easily and quickly.
Get Instant Access Right Now. $ 9.00
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. So, grab your copy now.
Just Click on the Red Purchase Button Below to Gain Instant Access.
P.S. Notation: Branding Rights Alone Costs $1000 – 50,000 Today You Get Them Free with Your Purchase of $9.00
P.P.S. Also included in this Package: eBook, Images, Brander, Branding Rights, Master Resell Rights
Best Wishes, Coyalita
Copyright © 2021- 2023 FitnessHealthcoyalita.com All Rights Reserved