Lower the Cholesterol Level with A Healthy Diet
Lower the Cholesterol Level with A Healthy Diet – 8 Easy Tips James is a healthy, cautious, and responsible individual who exercises twice a week and loves to eat. He has just undergone an annual physical examination and a blood test under the same drill. (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips from An Expert Dietitian”) The results changed all his life.
“The reports read that LDL cholesterol or the commonly known bad guy cholesterol was far high in his blood than the required HDL cholesterol or the good cholesterol.” (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips from An Expert Dietitian”) Now the doctor has warned him to watch over his lifestyle else he could suffer high blood pressure, heart attack, or stroke any time now.
“He has a family to take care of comprising of two littler children, hence he is too cautious of the precautions doctor has suggested him to take.” (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips from An Expert Dietitian”)
Here is the key advice that the doctor gave to James:
“1. Increase your work out to four days a week in place of two days.” (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips from An Expert Dietitian”)
“2. Engage in other activities that help to lower the cholesterol level.” (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips from An Expert Dietitian”)
- The right intake of food is especially important. Exercising will make no sense if you keep consuming the unwanted elements in the body and consume them all over again. “Your food must not supply the cholesterol that you are working out to burn.” (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips from An Expert Dietitian”) Hence, the doctor referred him t o a dietician.
James had a long discussion with the dietician as he explained him what is good and what is bad. Which food can be replaced with what and what exactly does he need to cut down on? The diet plan that the dietician gave to James was as follows: (“Diet to Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips from An Expert Dietitian”)
“1. The food for James would now contain low fats and no rich carbohydrates.” (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips From An Expert Dietitian”)
“2. The breakfast would comprise of the yellow portion of egg without the white parts.” (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips From An Expert Dietitian”)
- Morning coffee would be replaced with unsweetened tea.
- James could also have the cereals with his kids. But his milk will not be the one the rest are having. James must stick to the non-fat milk.
- For lunch, something heavier could be considered. Skinless chicken with reduced portion of steak is a good option. (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips From An Expert Dietitian”)
- Consider having lot of vegetables and other such side dishes in lunch.
- As the new diet plan is something quite different form the usual, initially it will not be easy for James, and he would feel hungry again by the late afternoon. At that time, some fruits or salads could be consumed like some carrot sticks or one apple. This is a much healthier option that a donut loaded with sugar. (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips From An Expert Dietitian”)
- With the snack, while James usually had a cola, now he would shift to some plain water or the fresh fruit juice. Packaged juices are full of sugar again.
- Before going to bed, the dinner would have some fish or pasta, along with some sidings.
- In terms of drinks, do not consider beer by any chance. James could have some red wine.
- One crucial point to remember is that this diet plan must be followed even while you are in a party or eating out in a restaurant. Health diet chart has no day offs for the one at risk of a heart disease, high blood pressure, etc. The family and your health stand most important at the end of the day.
James followed this plan strictly for a few days and the doctor reported tremendous improvement in his condition in the next checkup. The LDL cholesterol was much lower than HDL cholesterol that is quite good for an individual of that age. (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips From An Expert Dietitian”)
“This was just of the diet programs that are available in the market.” (“Diet To Lower Cholesterol – 11 Tips From An Expert Dietitian”) There can be many more of them, you would need time to look for one that suits your needs.
Lower your cholesterol and live healthy again!
Lowering The Instant Rise in Bad Cholesterol Levels
“Studies show that the genes we inherit are closely related to the high rise in the cholesterol levels of our body.” (“Bad Cholesterol Control – How to Lower It Instantly”)
“This rise in the cholesterol levels also comes due to several other factors like:” (“Bad Cholesterol Control – How to Lower It Instantly”)
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- Saturated fat intakes & calories
- Unhealthy eating habits
- Lack of exercises
- Excessive drinking
- Menopausal stage among women – it is when estrogen goes on a brink to diminish
- Age factor – senior citizens often suffer this ailment.
“The key cause of heart diseases as the doctors suggest is cholesterol.” (“Reducing Cholesterol Naturally – 2 Great Natural Methods”) High cholesterol level in the blood can not only lead to heart attacks but also several weight problems. Let us first understand what this cholesterol is – It is a waxy fat-like substance naturally made in the liver of our body. Though cholesterol holds a thorough ‘bad guy image,’ surprisingly it serves many vital functions for our healthy living. (“Lower Cholesterol with Exercises – 14 Reasons And Tips”)
Cholesterol is of two types:
- Low Density Lipoprotein or LDL
vii. High-Density Lipoprotein or HDL
Low Density Lipoprotein or LD
- It is the actual bad guy. “It is this type of cholesterol that clogs the blood vessels leading to increased risks of heart attack and other heart diseases.” (“Bad Cholesterol Control – How to Lower It Instantly”)
- The researchers have now proved that diet comprising of highly saturated fats increase the level of LDL cholesterol in our body, though it is only a dietary cause for the same.
High-Density Lipoprotein or HDL
This is ‘the good man’ or to be more specific, the favorable type of cholesterol.
- It clears ‘the bag guy’ that is the LDL cholesterol from our blood stream, thereby, reducing the risk of all heart ailments. (“Bad Cholesterol Control – How to Lower It Instantly”)
- Research have shown that a diet rich in fruit and vegetables along with average levels of omega-3 from fish oil helps raise HDL cholesterol levels.
In the absence of any remedial measures, the rising levels of LDL cholesterol can lead heart ailments, high blood pressure, etc. Here are some solutions to lower your cholesterol levels instantly:
- Many people believe that exercising regularly, eating the right diet without saturated animal fats, diary, and lard, they could get some final solutions to treat the high cholesterol levels. Well, going through these foods’ lipid sources shows that they cannot create any instant suspension of the unwanted elements of the body. “Though they make no side effects on various cardiovascular diseases & disorders in the artheroma degeneration related to arterial walls.” (“Bad Cholesterol Control – How to Lower It … – EzineArticles”)
- To instantly decrease the rising cholesterol level in blood, ‘statins’ are considered quite effective. It is an effective medication, state the exceptionally reliable Medical Groups.
CRESTOR (rosuvastatin calcium) is the statin – this medicine puts a halt on the exceedingly high bad cholesterol levels. It reduces them by 52% with a 10mg dosage, as compared to 7 mg placebo. Crestor increases HDL cholesterol or the good cholesterol by 14%, versus 3% up HDL cholesterol of the placebo.
It works both the ways, reducing LDL cholesterol, and increasing HDL cholesterol. So, it is a real significant pro-life saving drug.
You must inform your licensed physician regarding the factors given below to undergo an effective treatment. At the same time, some of these factors he would come to know all by himself during the examination: (“Bad Cholesterol Control – How to Lower It Instantly”)
- liver & kidney problems
- Pregnancy among women
iii. Excessive or normal drinking – liver is highly affected by alcohol (“Bad Cholesterol Control – How to Lower It Instantly”)
- Family history – the high cholesterol cases
- Your current position of the problems like thyroid functions, diabetes, and hypothyroidism (“Bad Cholesterol Control – How to Lower It Instantly”)
- Any recent incidents of heart and/or hypertension attack
vii. Other disease that are not pertaining to the problem of high cholesterol (“Bad Cholesterol Control – How to Lower It Instantly”)
viii. The Chinese and/or Japanese ancestry
- Consumption of the counter medicines that are antacids
- All your other prescriptions.
The side effects of crestor are as follows:
- Muscle aches
iii. Abdominal pain
Though these are all quite mild symptoms, and all go away with time.
The patients in such cases must take care that they minimize their intake of fatty unsaturated substances. In this regard here are some important points:
- Cooking in olive oil is the best for such patients as it reduces the fatty unsaturated acids to a great extent.
- A report made by Dr. P. Rethinam & Mohartuyo from Asian and Pacific Coconut Community Press that was quoted in the Jakarta Post on June 18, 2003, confirms that coconut oil is best among all the other vegetable oils present on hand like corn, sunflower, soy, rapeseed, cottonseed, palm kernel, etc. Coconut oil they say is the best medium to control bad cholesterol in the body.
Best Wishes, Coyalita
Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Specialist
See Tomorrow: “Lowering Cholesterol – 4 Sure Shot Means”
Just use your name and valid email address – I will never sell or share your email address with anyone. Never. You may unsubscribe anytime. I hate spam just as much as you do.