Aerobics – Running Tips When running, you can’t just do it any kind of way. There are things that you need to know in order to have an effective workout.
• When you are running, don’t look at your feet. You need to look ahead because you need to see what’s coming in the event you need to get out of the way of danger.
• When you land, use the center of your foot and go to the front of your toes. Don’t land on your toes. If you do, you will get tired quickly. You can also injure your shin and cause tightness in your calves. Don’t land on your heels because you could get injured.
• Keep your hands at your waist. Use a 90-degree angle for your arms. You get tired quicker if your hands are up by your chest. Your shoulders and neck will tighten.
• Keep your hands relaxed. They can be cupped as though you were holding something. Your fists should not be clenched because it can tighten your shoulders and arms.
• While you are running, keep our back straight and your head up. Take a look at your posture to see that everything is in place. Poke out your chest when you are feeling slumped over.
• Keep your shoulders in a square position and make sure they are relaxed. They should not be stiff or hunched. Don’t bring your shoulders too far to the front. Your chest can tighten, and you won’t be able to breathe well.
• Swing your shoulders towards the front and back using the joints from your shoulders.
Copyright © 2022 fitnesshealthcoyalita.com All Rights Reserved